- Automobile Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Aviation Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Dangerous Drugs
- Defective Medical Devices
- Dental Malpractice
- Dog Bites
- Elevator and Escalator Accidents
- Food Poisoning
- Golf Cart Accidents
- Legal Malpractice
- Life Insurance Denial
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Railroad Accidents
- Sexual Abuse
- School Bus Accidents
- Social Security
- Slip and Fall
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Swimming Pool Accidents
- TBI Traumatic Brain Injury
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Workers’ Compensation
How Can We Help?
We’ve seen a wide range of injuries while working as personal injury lawyers in North Carolina, so we understand what a terrible experience you are going through. We know how stressful it can be when you’re in physical pain, having a tough time working and taking care of your family, and receiving medical bills.
We have years of experience working to help clients through the stressful and confusing legal aspects of their insurance claims. Fortunately, helping you handle your personal injury claim is where we fit in.
Given our many years of experience working both for and against insurance companies, we have the knowledge necessary to help you navigate through the doctors, insurance adjusters, and lawyers involved in your case.
The Value of Your Case?
The value of your personal injury case depends on a variety of facts, all of which are unique to you, your injury, and your case. The facts are of critical importance, and can drastically change what type of personal injury case you have.
Important questions to consider include:
- What injuries do you have?
- Have you already treated for your injuries? What other medical treatment do you need?
- Is there insurance that covers your injury? What are the policy limits of the insurance coverage?
- Were you at work when you were injured?
- Do you have health insurance? How are you planning to pay for your medical care?
- Will your injuries result in you missing work or losing income?
- Have your injuries resulted in a permanent impairment or disability?
What Damages Do You Have?
North Carolina law permits Plaintiffs to recover a variety of damages. Some types of damages are available in every personal injury case, and some types of damages are only available in very limited cases.
As part of your personal injury case, the law may entitle you to some or all of these damages:
- Payment of your outstanding medical bills
- Reimbursement of your out-of-pocket expenses, co-pays, and other payments you have made towards your medical treatment
- Pain and suffering
- The costs to repair your vehicle, or compensate you for the total loss of your vehicle
- The costs to replace your personal property that may have been damaged in your accident or injury, such as your cell phone, glasses, laptop, or clothing
- Payment for permanent injuries, impairment, or disabilities you have suffered as the result of your accident
- Payment for future medical care, physical therapy, surgery, or other treatment
- Compensation for the negligent infliction of emotional, psychological, or cognitive distress or harm caused to you
- Payment for disfigurement or scars your injuries have caused
- Reimbursement for medical devices, such as canes, crutches, prosthetics, wheelchairs, wheelchair ramps, or walkers
- Punitive damages, awarded to punish the defendant in cases of extreme recklessness or negligence
Why Choose Us?
- Hiring Kreger Law Firm costs you NO money
- NO consultation fees
- We don’t get paid unless YOU get paid
- FREE case review
- Hiring us will get you a BETTER result
For more information, feel free to look through our North Carolina Personal Injury FAQs.
Call Kreger Law Firm at (888) 820-5885 to speak to a North Carolina Personal Injury Lawyer today