Cases we handle
- Careless and Reckless Driving
- Driving Without Insurance
- Driving After Consuming Alcohol if the Driver is Under 21
- Driving While Intoxicated (DWI / DUI)
- Driving While License Revoked / Suspended (DWLR)
- Driving While Registration Revoked / Suspended
- Driving Without a License / No Operator’s License (NOL)
- Expired Registration / Inspection
- Expunction / Expungement
- Failure to Reduce Speed
- Failure to Stop for a Siren
- Failure to Yield to Emergency Vehicle
- Failure to Yield Right of Way
- Following Too Closely
- Illegal Passing
- License Restoration
- Moving Violations
- Non-Moving Violations
- Passing a Stopped School Bus
- Revoked License / License Revocation
- Running Through a Stop Sign
- Running Through a Red Traffic Light
- Speeding in a Construction Zone
- Speeding in a School Zone
- Speeding to Avoid Arrest
- Unsafe Movement
- … And Others
As we all know, receiving a North Carolina traffic ticket can be hazardous to your license and costly to your insurance.
You lost time being pulled over, and now you face losing more time running around the courthouse. And on top of losing your time at the courthouse, you might be facing a skyward hike in your insurance rates and, even worse, a result that jeopardizes your ability to drive.
Don’t risk your license and don’t gamble with your insurance rates. Let us fight your speeding ticket for you! The attorneys at Kreger Law Firm understand the consequences of your speeding ticket, and we will fight for an outcome that keeps your license safe and your insurance rates low.
Why Choose Us?
- Hiring Kreger Law Firm saves you TIME
- We will fight to save you MONEY
- Outcomes that focus on protecting your INSURANCE RATE and defending your LICENSE
For more information, feel free to look through our North Carolina Traffic Ticket FAQs
Call Kreger Law Firm at (888) 820-5885 to speak with a North Carolina Traffic Ticket Attorney today.