Real Estate Law
Real estate is typically the biggest asset you will ever own. Before you make a decision that could negatively affect your real estate, take a minute and contact our real estate attorneys to get a free consultation. Your consultation will take up 30 minutes of your time, and it will give you the peace of mind that you are not taking any action that could be harmful to your real estate. If you want to double check the legal soundness of the decision you are about to make, then give our experienced team of real estate lawyers a call or send us an email.
Our real estate attorneys have represented individuals and businesses in a wide variety of real estate matters including:
- Borrowers and Lenders in the purchase, refinance andor construction of real estate
- Sellers, Developers and Builders in the sale of real estate
- Lenders and other Lienholders in Foreclosure Actions
- Sellers in Short Sale transactions
- Homeowner Associations with respect to dues collection, placement of liens, enforcement of bylaws/restrictive covenants, etc.
- Property Management Companies with summary ejectments, collection of past rent, possessory liens, drafting and reviewing lease agreements, etc.
- Representing General Contracts, Subcontractors and Property Owners with respect to collection matters and Materialman Liens and Mechanics’ Liens
- Resolving liens and encumbrances, or placement of title liens and encumbrances
- Title Insurance matters
- Boundary Disputes
Our real estate attorneys handle real estate cases across the State of North Carolina, but primarily appear in Courts in Orange County (Chapel Hill and Hillsborough), Durham County, Wake County (Apex, Cary, Raleigh and Wake Forest), Guilford County (Greensboro and High Point) and Forsyth County (Winston Salem).
Thank you again for reaching out to our Real Estate Lawyers at Kreger Thacker Attorneys at Law. We look forward to hearing from you.