Cases we handle
- Aggravated Assault
- Assault / Battery
- College Crimes / College Student Defense
- Domestic Violence
- Driving After Consuming Alcohol if the Driver is Under 21
- Driving While Intoxicated (DWI / DUI)
- Drug Possession / Drug Offenses
- Possession with Intent to Sell and Distribute
- Probation Violation
- Sex Crimes
- Solicitation / Prostitution
- Traffic Offenses
- Weapons Violations
- White Collar Crime
- … And Others
Having a criminal record can affect your employment, and most criminal charges carry the possibility of substantial fines, probation, or jail time. If you are interested in fighting your criminal charge, and you are looking for the best way to proceed in your criminal case then you’ve come to the right place.
The criminal defense attorneys at Kreger Law Firm have years of experience fighting a wide variety of criminal defense cases. We will do everything possible to fight for the best resolution to your criminal charge.
For more information, feel free to look through our North Carolina Traffic Ticket FAQs
Call Kreger Law Firm at (888) 820-5885 to speak with a North Carolina Traffic Ticket Attorney today.